Happy Friday Eve, Bleeps! Thursday already?! For me the week is moving on along just like I wanted. Well, I’m back today with a special surprise! I’m starting to share a little color inspiration with you all for the holiday cards I am planning to showcase throughout December here on the blog. In case you haven’t noticed, the past few days, all of my cards have been Christmas/Winter themes. I’m not going to hold myself to it, but thought it would be a fun challenge for myself. So, I thought why not share with you all my color inspiration.
Feel free to create holiday cards using the color combination. The graphic is also available for you to save to your computer by right-clicking the image and selecting the “Save Image As” option, then upload it to your blog. I like fun and different holiday color combinations, which is why I am challenging myself to try a new holiday card every time I post to the blog this month!
Feel free to join me. If you do, I’d love to see what you created by linking your card posted in the comments. This is not a ‘challenge’ but just something fun to inspire my Bleeps out there to make more holiday cards!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
- Trim berry sorbet cardstock to create an A2 card base.
- Trim polka dot patterned paper into a block and adhere to card front.
- Trim ripe avocado strip and adhere to card front.
- Die cut scallop circle.
- Stamp the sentiment, once on the scallop die cut, and again on ripe avocado cardstock.
- Cut tree from ripe avocado cardstock and pop off scallop circle die cut.
- Add rhinestone to center of the tree’s star.
- Tie ribbon around card front into a bow.
- Add scallop circle die cut with foam adhesive.
- Add button to ribbon knot.
- Draw faux stitching.
Stamps :: Papertrey Ink – 2008 Holiday Tag Collection
Ink :: Papertrey Ink – ripe avocado; Uniball – signo broad white gel pen
Paper :: Papertrey Ink – berry sorbet, ripe avocado, polka dot parade (patterned paper)
Embellishments :: Papertrey Ink – white ribbon, ripe avocado button, twine; KaiserCraft – rhinestone
Tools :: Spellbinders – scallop circle nestabilities