Hey there! I hope you enjoyed your weekend. I had a great class with Donna Downey yesterday and learned lots! I left so inspired and will share what we made after I finish my project. Please be aware that I probably will not finish it until December! HA HA!
Today’s card is a super, duper simple card. Check out the supplies I used below; hardly none! WOW! That just amazes me! By the way, the Hambly rub-ons are AMAZING!
Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your Monday!
- Trim red cardstock to create an A2 card.
- Rub-on doily design.
- Tie ribbon into a bow.
- Rub sentiment on kraft sticker, then adhere to card front with foam adhesive.
- Add velvet brad to ribbon knot. (TIP: Remove brad prongs with wire cutter, then adhere.)
- Paper :: Papertrey Ink – pure poppy
- Embellishments :: Hambly – doily rub-on, kraft frame stick; Making Memories – sentiment rub-on; Papertrey Ink – new leaf ribbon; Doodlebug Designs – velvet brad