This month’s Papertrey Ink release has been very exciting. Tonight at 10 pm EST, Papertrey Ink‘s new January products will be available to purchase. So, I’ve created a few more cards to showcase the new stamps and dies.
My first card is all about thanking guests for attending a party. What better than keeping the party going with this festive card of gratitude.
- Stamp confetti on card front.
- Die cut Phrase Play #12 four times (cardstock colors and patterned paper).
- Die cut journal card #1 to use as pink backdrop.
- Assemble die cut focal point using inlays.
- Add Phrase Play die cut to card front.
- Die cut streamer shapes and add to card front.
- Die cut banner, stamp sentiment, score line and wrap around card front.
Stamps: Phrase Play #12, Birthday Style
Ink: hawaiian shores, hibiscus burst, limeade ice, summer sunrise
Cardstock: summer sunrise, hibiscus burst, hawaiian shores, limeade ice, white
Dies: Phrase Play #12, Birthday Style, Monthly Moments: Journal Card #1, Double-Ended Banner
Patterned Paper: sweet blush stripes
- Die cut tag and stitch.
- Die cut scallop oval and stamp tag.
- Die cut flowers, hand cut leaves, and embellish tag.
- Die cut reinforcer, add to tag, and finish with twine.
Stamps: 2015 Birthday Tags
Ink: scarlet jewel
Cardstock: white, scarlet jewel
Patterned Paper: kraft stripes
Dies: Limitless Layers: 2.25″ ovals, Stitched Tag, Monthly Moments: Journal Card #6, Just Smile
Other: lavender moon felt, limeade ice felt, aqua mist felt, rhinestones, embroidery floss, jute twine
- Stamp and heat emboss chevron on card front.
- Die cut, stamp and heat emboss balloons and bows.
- Stamp strings on card front and add balloons.
- Add book print. Stamp polka dot and add gold adhesive tape.
- Die cut “congrats” from cardstock and foam adhesive and assemble.
- Stamp sentiment.
Stamps: Happy Notes, Birthday Style, Polka Dot Basics
Ink: versamark, melon berry, smokey shadow
Cardstock: melon berry, vintage cream, smokey shadow
Dies: Birthday Style, Wet Paint Cuts III
Other: vintage book print, gold embossing powder, gold adhesive tape
- Stamp cable car.
- Stamp sentiment on card front and cardstock strip. Hand cut sentiment and set aside.
- Stamp polka dots and add hand cut sentiment.
- Add summer sunrise mat.
- Embellish cable car with flora die cut.
Stamps: Cable Gram, Polka Dot Basics
Ink: pure poppy, summer sunrise, smokey shadow
Cardstock: white, summer sunrise
Dies: Ruby Rose, Polka Dot Parade #11
Other: limeade ice felt, pure poppy felt, summer sunrise button, embroidery floss
- Stamp swirl.
- Stamp sentiment.
- Stamp flowers.
- Cut cardstock strip and stamp postal stripe, then adhere to card front.
Stamps: Keep It Simple: Belated Birthday Wishes, Stitched Swirls, Make It Market Kit: Beautiful Brushstrokes Sentiments, Postmarks
Ink: hibiscus burst, sweet blush, new leaf, simply chartreuse
Cardstock: hibiscus burst, sweet blush
I hope you all have enjoyed the display of new products for this month’s release. I sure have. They are such much fun to work with and as usual, very versatile. Check out what the rest of the team created.