Paper Suite » Crafting Lifestyle Blog by Ashley Cannon Newell

Masthead header

April 2012 Release Projects | Papertrey Ink

Thanks so much for checking out my previous releas projects. Today, wraps up the final day of Papertrey Ink’s release. Tonight, all new products will be available to purchase. And here are the rest of my projects…

Additional Supplies Available April 15: Heart-2-Heart #3, Heart-2-Heart #3 die, Limitless Layers Ovals, Smokey Shadow paper pack
 Additional Supplies Available April 15: Baby Talk

Additional Supplies Available April 15: Framed Out #3, Framed Out #3 die, Background  Basics: Postmarks

Additional Supplies Available April 15: Trendy Tree Tops + Tweet Talk

Additional Supplies Available April 15: Tagged Sentiments

Additional Supplies Available April 15: Tweet Talk + Trendy Tree Tops

Don’t forget to check out all of the other DT members! Thanks for stopping by!

Nichole Heady
Betsy Veldman
Danielle Flanders
Dawn McVey
Debbie Olson
Erin Lincoln
Heather Nichols
Jessica Witty
Lisa Johnson
Maile Belles
Melissa Phillips
Michelle Wooderson
  • HollieApril 15, 2012 - 8:35 am

I always look forward to seeing your projects each month. The colors and layouts are perfect!ReplyCancel

• SusanApril 15, 2012 - 9:00 am

These are all spectacular!!! I especially love that adorable little baby, the tree card and the heart shaped tag. Thanks for the inspiration!ReplyCancel

• Annette AllenApril 15, 2012 - 10:45 am

wow these are all so amazing…love your amazing creativity..ReplyCancel

• Barbara MartinApril 15, 2012 - 11:11 am

Tweet Tree is adorable! All the projects are great – love the way you layer things!ReplyCancel

• LaniApril 15, 2012 - 11:24 am

Love the baby girl, so sweet. Tweet Tree is ever so clever using a mix of the new sets. Nice!ReplyCancel

• Elizabeth S.April 15, 2012 - 12:51 pm

Ashley, your projects are just gorgeous!! I love your Heart 2 Heart card. It really caught my eye.ReplyCancel

• PendraApril 15, 2012 - 2:34 pm

Thanks for sharing all your wonderful projects during this amazing, creative and very inspirational Release! I have so enjoyed all your cards and projects you are totally awesome!
    Crafty Hugs!
    PendraReplyCancel

• Marlena MApril 15, 2012 - 2:45 pm

Wonderful projects Ashley! I love the three hearts!ReplyCancel

• BevApril 15, 2012 - 3:26 pm

I love your cards. Your interpretation of the stamp sets is wonderful. So glad you are a part of the PTI team.ReplyCancel

• jan mApril 15, 2012 - 4:50 pm

Such sweet looks! Love the little stitched hearts!ReplyCancel

• Leigh PennerApril 15, 2012 - 9:54 pm

Fabulous projects, as always, Ashley! I just adore your style and think you’ve been a super addition to the PTI DT!
    Thanks so much for your sweet comments on my blog– they totally made my day!
    I saw your question on the PTI forum today, about commenting back on comments left on your blog, and I thought I’d let you know, that if you’d ever like to chat, you can email me at pennercl@mymts.net
    Take care!ReplyCancel

• lexiApril 16, 2012 - 2:01 am

awesome cards! i love what you’ve done with baby face – the button, the colors, the flower background – so pretty!!ReplyCancel

• theresiaApril 16, 2012 - 5:34 am

What a lot of nice inspiration, love the new stampsets and of course your inspiration, THANKS.ReplyCancel

• GabbyApril 16, 2012 - 7:55 am

What a great collection of cards! Though all are terrific, the baby congratulations and the framed you are my sunshine and the little bag are my favs. :)ReplyCancel

• Troy LouiseApril 16, 2012 - 3:04 pm

Love all of your projects. Great color combinations & layouts. Your little treat bag is so sweet as well as the baby card. Thanks so much.ReplyCancel

• Final Take Video ProductionApril 22, 2012 - 4:58 pm

yeah i agree with elizabeth gorgeous projects… well done, very nice.ReplyCancel

Your email is never published or shared. Required fields are marked *