Paper Suite » Crafting Lifestyle Blog by Ashley Cannon Newell

Masthead header

Make It Monday | Glittered Buttons

I have even more fun news to share today! I have a video for Papertrey Ink’s Make It Monday series! You can check out all the details on Nichole’s blog on how to enter to win a prize. I hope you join me in me in adding glittered buttons to your project this week. In the video, I share a couple of ways you can dress up buttons with glitter.

I also created another card to show how I used the Buttoned Up dies (die cut from coaster board) and applied the Prisma glitter. You can get a great result with die cut buttons as well! I could not help but to place them in a jar!

Make some glittered buttons today!

Thanks so much for visiting today! Have a great Monday!

• Dee in N.H.February 20, 2012 - 12:08 pm

Beautiful projects! Love those glittered up buttons!ReplyCancel

• Jessica Ullman PiperFebruary 20, 2012 - 1:07 pm

Love, love, love it! Thanks for sharing! I’m pinning this! You have such creativity : )ReplyCancel

• Laura BassenFebruary 20, 2012 - 1:39 pm

Loved your video, Ashley! Fabulous Make it Monday challenge!!ReplyCancel

• KarlaFebruary 20, 2012 - 2:53 pm

Loooooooove it. Thanks a lot for sharing!ReplyCancel

• GiuliFebruary 20, 2012 - 5:34 pm

So cute!! Fab cards and fantastic colors! Love these buttons.Thanks for sharingReplyCancel

• Lisa JohnsonFebruary 20, 2012 - 5:40 pm

You smart cookie!ReplyCancel

• SueBFebruary 20, 2012 - 6:11 pm

Oh my! Love both creations. You are amazing!!!ReplyCancel

• KaraFebruary 20, 2012 - 6:27 pm

Loved your video this week! I had so much fun with your technique. Hopefully I’ll have time to make another one;)ReplyCancel

• Annette A.February 20, 2012 - 8:44 pm

love this…love how you added the glitter to the buttons…fabulous idea..ReplyCancel

• LenaeFebruary 20, 2012 - 11:34 pm

Ashley your video was great and the stickles idea is awesome. Thank you. And the tip with the SAMJ is so cool. Thank you so much for sharing your incredible tips. Lenae sugargemscrafts.blogspot.comReplyCancel

• Queen MaryFebruary 21, 2012 - 11:20 am

Ashley, thanks for the multiple techniques for the glitter! Excellent video! PTI is so lucky to have you!ReplyCancel

• lmcburneyFebruary 21, 2012 - 12:58 pm

Very cool project. I love your down to earth instructions and comments. Thank you.ReplyCancel

• BevFebruary 21, 2012 - 9:58 pm

I just loved your Make it Monday video. The cards are wonderful – I especially loved the buttons in a jar. Looking forward to more from you.ReplyCancel

• SheilaHFebruary 21, 2012 - 11:22 pm

Your glittered buttons are so cool. Thanks so much for sharing. That jar die is great, too.ReplyCancel

• gabbyFebruary 22, 2012 - 1:22 am

Lovely card! Like your glitter buttons. :)ReplyCancel

• PendraFebruary 22, 2012 - 2:55 pm

Thanks for the great video… love these glittered buttons and your cute button cards!!! I am new to PTI and only have a few stamp and die sets… and I actually have the Button Boutique set so I am going to give this a try!!! Thanks for sharing!ReplyCancel

• lolita C├írdenasFebruary 22, 2012 - 8:25 pm

adoro esta tarjeta!! es muy creativa y fresca! felicidades por tu gran talento.ReplyCancel

• Jennifer S.February 24, 2012 - 8:53 am

Hi Ashley! I just wanted to stop by and say thank you so much for taking time to visit my blog and leave a comment on my card I made using the glitter buttons technique. It really meant a lot that you sincerely made the effort to visit my blog and others blogs too – yep, I noticed that you commented on them too!

I’ve followed you for a while and have admired your style. You are such a classy lady and I am so excited to see more of your stuff with PTI! Have a blessed day :)ReplyCancel

• DebFebruary 24, 2012 - 4:24 pm

As a big fan of glitter, I love this technique! Thanks so much for sharing! Thank you for your kind words and visiting my blog!ReplyCancel

• Heidi GonzalesFebruary 25, 2012 - 6:21 pm

Ashley- I love the button jar-too cute! Thanks for the inspiration this week (and for the very nice comment on my card)!ReplyCancel

• Monika/buzsyFebruary 25, 2012 - 6:27 pm

Oh, these are so pretty! Especially love the jar filled with pretty paper buttons! So creative.ReplyCancel

• F BondFebruary 27, 2012 - 12:07 pm

AWESOME CARDS!!! Trees are so cute…Adore the jar. I had to stop and go order The jar and stamp die. Can’t wait till I can place another order for the rest of the products… Your work is amazing…Thank you so much for sharing.ReplyCancel

Your email is never published or shared. Required fields are marked *