Hey Bleeps! I know, it’s been a while, but today I have a card to share. I intended to make this card on Saturday, but could not find my Love Lives Here stamp set. How do you store your Papertrey Ink stamps? I store mine in CD storage containers from IKEA. Well, it seems when I’m looking for a particular stamp set, I have developed this habit of overlooking it. Of course on Saturday I could not find it, but later I did. The label on the set was facing the wrong direction. I went through each set, but somehow missed it on Saturday. Well, I’m just glad I found it!
Thanks for visiting today. I’ll be back tomorrow with a special post! Here’s another photo of the detail and instructions/supplies.
- Die cut shape, then stamp grass/flowers and sentiment.
- Die cut house and stamp. Using decorative scissors, trim scalloped edge strip, then adhere. Add pink cardstock strip. Adhere to label shape die cut with foam adhesive.
- Add distress ink to the label die cut shape.
- Trim pink cardstock and emboss, then adhere to A2 card front.
- Adhere label shape die cut with foam adhesive.