Hey Everyone! I’m getting really excited because today is Friday Eve! We’re almost there; I can see the weekend and definitely can smell it. Anyway, I haven’t participated in a 2S4Y
challenge in a while and couldn’t stay away after being inspired by Kazan’s sketch #52! Hey Kazan!! There’s so much lace on this card, it looks like a grandmother’s window treatments! Anyway, I liked how it turned out and the sketch inspired me to create something bold and new!
Thanks so much for stopping by and enjoy your Thursday.
- Trim rustic cream cardstock to 4″ x 5.25″ and stamp music background pattern. Ink the cardstock.
- Trim brown cardstock and mat over the bottom portion of the music background.
- Add pearl embellishment.
- Add lace layers using Scor-Tape and ruffle along the tape. (See video tutorial here)
- Adhere to a spring moss A2 card base.
- Add cream satin ribbon.
- Stamp sentiment on spring moss cardstock, ink, and adhere under the ribbon. Curl a bit of the cardstock with your fingers.
Stamps :: Unity – music background; PTI – out on the limb (large sentiment)
Ink :: Hero Arts – latte; Ranger – old paper
Cardstock :: PTI – spring moss, rustic cream, dark chocolate
Embellishments :: PTI – vintage cream satin ribbon; Prima – pearl flourish; Craft Supply – lace trim
Tools :: Ranger – blending tool