Hey there! I hope everyone had a great weekend! I’m back today with another Lawn Fawn “Sneak-a-Peek!” Today’s card features an addition to the Just My Type set showcased on Friday. It includes a lot of great sentiments and wording to incorporate with Just My Type, hence the name Just My Type Too! I created an office party invitation for the fun office…it exists! I used a lot of texture for the card, including cork, felt, and rhinestones.
Don’t forget to take a peek at what the other “Fawnies” created using this set. You should get another peek at something new in the new stamp set!
- Die cut square from cork.
- Stamp telephone; once on cork and again on spring moss cardstock.
- Cut telephone from cardstock and pop off cork.
- Add black rhinestones to telephone digit buttons.
- Stamp push pin on cork (partially off) and again on pink cardstock. Cut out.
- Mat cork on green cardstock die cut square.
- Adhere square die cuts to felt scalloped square die cut.
- Add push pin stamped image on pink cardstock.
- Adhere focal point to card front.
- Stamp greeting on card front.
Stamps :: Lawn Fawn :: Just My Type + Just My Type Too
Ink :: SU! – black
Cardstock :: PTI – raspberry fizz, spring moss
Embellishments :: PTI – black felt; QuicKutz – cork; KaiserCraft – black rhinestones
Tools :: Spellbinders – scalloped square nestabilities (S4-127), square nestabilities (S4-126, S4-128), wizard