Hey Bleeps! It’s Friday and today I have a fun “Sneak-a-Peek” at a new Lawn Fawn stamp set. I used Just My Type and created the focal point of this card, which includes the typewriter and sentiment. I hope it’s ‘your type’ since this card is gender friendly and oh so retro!
I’ll be back late tonight with another fun post and on Monday with another Lawn Fawn “Sneak-a-peek!” Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!
Don’t forget to check out what the other design team members created so you can get more sneak peeks here:
- Trim kraft cardstock to create an A2 card base.
- Die cut square from white cardstock.
- Stamp typewriter and sentiment and color.
- Ink and distress square die cut.
- Adhere tapes and add staples to card front.
- Pop square die cut off card front center.
Stamps :: Lawn Fawn – Just My Type
Ink :: Memento – tuxedo black; Copic markers; Ranger – vintage photo, old paper
Cardstock :: PTI – kraft, white
Embellishments :: 7Gypsies – gaffer tape; Pink Paislee – hounds tooth tape
Tools :: Tim Holtz – mini attacher (stapler); Spellbinders – Wizard, Classic Squares Large (S4-126)