WOOH WEEEH It’s Friday and boy am I am excited about it! Guess what?! Tracy
has designed a new stamp set for her collection The Petal Press! Today, I am sharing a sneak peek of the new stamp set, called Sleigh Ride
. It is another stamp-building set with various options and possibilities and I used just one of them here! So, what do you think? I’ll be back next week with another design using this great stamp set and you will be able to buy it too!
Enjoy the holiday weekend and thanks for visiting!
- Trim dark chocolate cardstock into an A2 card by trimming an 8.5″ x 11″ cardstock in half landscape.
- Trim patterned paper, ink edges, and adhere to card front.
- Add stitching.
- Stamp image on white cardstock, color and doodle, then ink the edges.
- Die cut squares on patterned paper and white cardstock, then mat using foam adhesive.
- Adhere square to card front.
- Tie ribbon around card front into a knot.
- Add dew drops.
- Stamps :: The Petal Press – sleigh ride; Papertrey Ink – mixed messages
- Ink :: Stampin’ Up! – chocolate chip; Copic markers; Uniball – gold metallic gel pen; Papertrey Ink – chamomille
- Paper :: Papertrey Ink – dark chocolate + white; Basic Grey – winterberry
- Embellishments :: May Arts – burgundy ribbon; dew drops; sewing machine; thread